Why Choose Us?
We provide professional liquidation of assets in a timely manner. We are flexible. We are ethical.
Customers keep coming back to Marks Auction Company because they know we are honest. When we give you an appraisal or information on an item, you can be sure we have done thorough research. If we don’t know, we will tell you. We won’t mislead you in any way. We conduct our business with honesty and integrity. We are committed to helping you. We want your referrals! Your satisfaction is our business!
Still not convinced? Here’s a list of reasons as to why you should hire us:
- Professional Estate sales in the Baldwin County, AL and Pensacola, FL areas are a full time business for us. Unlike some of our competitors who conduct estate sales on a part-time basis, we conduct estate sales on a daily, ongoing basis. We either buy or sell as a service, using the sale as an extension of our obligation to you.
- Crowds gather at our estate sales and auctions. Again, unlike some of our competitors, we don’t rely on dealers or wholesalers as customers. We aggressively promote our estate sales among the thousands of customers in our data base, through our extensive e-mail, fax and mailing list, and newspaper advertising. We know how to attract buyers.
- Our track record speaks for itself. We always meet, and usually exceed our estimates. We have a track record of 100% liquidations.
- We have buying power. We have the capital to purchase large estates and the capacity to handle the inventory.
- We have excellent contacts. Many times we spot a treasure that requires additional expertise. In these cases, we consult directly with our contacts in fine auction houses such as Sotheby’s or Butterfield's.
Other services we offer:
- Senior Move Outs and Downsizing - Complete, Personal Service
- Tag Sales Estate Sales - complete house or partial
- Estate Auctions - Living or Deceased - on site, off site, on line
- Personal Property Auctions - Household, Downsizing, Collections, etc.
- Live on site auctions, off site auctions, and/or internet auctions
- Benefit and charity auctions, on site, on line, off site
Call today to schedule your FREE confidential consultation about offering your personal or real property at a one time event to turn your assets into cash. Sales Phone 980 322 2532.
If you are packing and moving your items with a professional moving company, it may cost more to pack and move your items than to sell and repurchase for at your destination. Make sure you have all the facts before you make your choice.
What we charge for tag sales:
- A percentage of the gross proceeds which includes internet advertising and utilization of our huge email database. Call for your personal consultation, with no obligation.
Buyers! We have a current listing of all sales for you to view in "Upcoming Auctions". Be sure to sign up for our free e-mail list for upcoming sale announcements!
- Packing and wrapping your items with an hourly fee of $10/hr/man (you provide the boxes, wrap and tape at your expense).
- Staging your home ($450 flat fee for first 8 hrs. then $10/hr/man for each additional hour).
- Cleaning out your attic or basement for disposal ($10/hr/man includes carry off and disposal).
- Organizing your home ($450 flat fee for first 8 hrs. then $10/hr/man for each additional hour).
- Cleaning your home. Light cleaning (vac with your vac, dust, mop, clean bathrooms) $75 minimum for the first three hours, with each additional hour at $20/hr. This includes two people with no additional man hour charges.
- Cleaning your home. Deep cleaning (vac with your vac, dust, mop, clean bathrooms, appliances inside and out, windows on the inside) $75 minimum for the first three hours, with each additional hour at $20/hr. This includes two people with no additional man hour charges.
- Handyman items available with a by the job price.
Marks Real Estate & Auction Company
15771 Underwood Drive
Foley, AL 36535
Auction licensed in AL, GA, NC, VA
Tag Sale, Estate Sale, Auction, Staging, De-Clutter